1. Grind – Alice In Chains
2. I’m Bored – Iggy Pop
3. Get Your Grind On – The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Big Pun, Fat Joe & Freeway
4. Bored – Deftones
5. We’ll Grind That Axe For A Long Time – Pantera
6. Bored Of Everything – ELLEGARDEN
7. The Grind – Aerosmith
8. It’s Easy To Get Bored – Helmet
1. Slave To The Grind – Skid Row
2. I’m Bored – Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
3. The Grind Date – De La Soul
4. Bored Stiff – Every Time I Die
5. Daily Grind – Little Feat
6. Bored To Tears – Black Label Society
7. The Grind – Erykah Badu
8. Bored Stiff – Chas ‘N’ Dave
9. Grind Time – Chamillionaire
Now I just need this as DLC for Rock Band 2 on the Wii and I’m good for the next few months.
What, no song about hype? Or boars? Although that last one might be a bit hard to find…
For ten bonus points, can anyone guess which two of those tracks I really do have on my iPod? Surprised Kajagoogoo’s “I Raided the Inevitable City for Nine Hours and all I got was this Lousy Green Axe” didn’t make the cut, though.
@Hexedian Volume 2 starts with Public Enemy’s “Don’t Believe The Hype”.
@Zoso you have Chaz & Dave on your iPod of course. What else?! ;)
Actually, I’m tragically lacking any works of the Cockney bards, I should probably remedy that sometime…