MMO concepts that were turned down:
- Carebear Wars.
- Pirate Outlaws Online.
- World of Hobbycraft.
- High School Clique!
- City of Agoraphobics.
- Grind until you Die: Life as a Worker Ant.
- Lord of the Dance Online.
- Dark Age of Crufts.
- Age of Plato: Symposium Adventures.
- Grind until you Die II: Journey of the Spawning Salmon.
- The Chronicles of Spelling Using Punctuation.
- SpermQuest: The Fertilising.
The Chronicles of Spelling Using Punctuation
I think you are on to something there. Level 1 is full stops. Then, level 2, you get the comma. Level 3 could be a question mark? By level 9 or 10 you’re deploying apostrophes, and finally in the end game, devastating combos like the triple full-stop ellipsis… or epic interrobang?!
And the forums would be an interesting place to visit.
(Yes, I completed the epic quest line that lets me start a sentence with ‘and’. Pheer me.)
In all seriousness though, an MMO for kids where you could teach them subject matter while they play and interact with others could be a pretty Groovy Thing.